Friday 13 September 2013

Romana the Third

Back in January this year I shared some great professional studio pictures of my friend Bob Mitsch wearing the Tom Baker coat I made him (see right).

What I couldn’t tell you at the time was that a month or so before these shot were taken, another photoshoot with the coat had taken place.
This time with Juliet Landau (daughter of Martin Landau), who at the time had just been cast as Romana III for the Big Finish productions Gallifrey VI and Luna Romana.

The idea was to recreate the classic shots of Lalla Ward from part one of Destiny Of The Daleks where she is seen wearing a copy of Tom’s costume - something by co-incidence I had done recently with the real Lalla Ward!



Here’s a little selection of the best shots from the Juliet Landau shoot.

Photo by Deverill Weekes

Photo by Deverill Weekes

Photo by Deverill Weekes

Photo by Deverill Weekes

Photo by Deverill Weekes
I’d just like to thank Bob Mitsch for passing on the photos and for Deverill Weekes for allowing their use.

No comments:

Post a Comment